- Personal development
- Coming Soon
- For children
- For school age
- Child’s development
- Children's creativity
- From 7 to 14 years
- From 14 to 16 years
About the book
Inside you'll find:
- Quick and easy step-by-step instructions for drawing everything from simple spheres to apples, trees, buildings, and the human hand and face
- More than 500 line drawings, illustrating each step
- Time-tested tips, techniques, and tutorials for drawing in 3-D
- The 9 Fundamental Laws of Drawing to create the illusion of depth in any drawing
- 75 student examples to help gauge your own progress
Bloggers and active readers!
Do you like this book? If you are a blogger with at least 5000 active followers, we will be happy to send you a free copy. Text us.
Tell us what you think; write about everything and anything that you’ve noticed! Good or bad. We urge you to write honest and impartial reviews!